Raksha Bandhan Gifts
More templates & themes are available in the respective collections.
Raksha Bandhan is day to celebrate a special bond between brother & sister. Rakhi is a day when brother pledges eternal protection for his sister, Raksha Bhandhan is also a great way for siblings to come together and spend quality time. Raksha Bandhan is also a day when Rakhi Gifts are exchanged between bhaiyya and behena. This year Raksha Bandhan falls on August 10, 2017
Rakhi Gifts for Sister 2017
Why relook at the same Raksha Bhandan gifts every year. Try out some new rakhi gift ideas this year.
- Relive your childhood with your sister and give her a photobook with all your precious memories captured through the years. It’s a great rakhi gift for sister and a good way to show that she matters.
- If your sister is an avid traveler, then a travel memoir notebook or a luggage tag is what she needs.
- If your sister loves to cook, gift her some fridge magnets capturing her selfies
- If your sister loves games, a fun jigsaw puzzle with her favourite photos is what she needs.
- If your sister is a computer geek, gift her a personalised mousepad
Rakhi Gifts online
Special personalised online rakhi gifts delivered all across India is available only from Clixicle. Whether you and your sibling live apart or in the same city, online gift shopping from Clixicle ensures you never miss any important day. Clixicle ships Personalised Photo Gifts across India - Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Ambala, Panchkula, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Mohali, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam and all other cities & towns in India.